Oneplus 7 Pro Wallet Case with Card Slots PU Leather Flip Stand Cover Black
Retro style wallet case for you who is found of classic and vingate lifestyle. Durable PU leather can protector both your Oneplus 7 Pro phone and the liquid crystal screen. Card slots design is easy to insert credit cards, bank cards, transportation card and cash as well. Features kickstand for convenient free-hands use.
1. All Round Protection: PU Leather material case has excellent shock absorption which helps reduce impact when encountering with some accidental falls. It can protect not only the back side of the smartphone but also the liquid crystal screen. Due to the strength and durability of the fiber, leather case will provide with great protection to your smartphone.
2. Kickstand and Magnetic Closure Functions: Folio case in kickstand design is for convenient free-hands use when watching movies or reading. Ultra-strong magnetic closure Gives a great protection to the screen of your device.
3. Retro Style & Soft Leather: Classic and retro look reavels its extraordinary quality, durbale PU leather offers a smooth and comfortable hand feeling and anti slip grab. Comes with a wrist strap for more convenient carry.
4. Card Slots: This wallet folio includes 3 credit cards slots and 1 cash compartments. perfect combination of wallet and cell phone case. Smart Design allows you to easily flip the inner holder to access all your cards conveniently.
5. Presicion Cutouts: User friendly design with precision cut-outs allow easy access to all buttons, camera, speakers, and connector without removing the case. Easy to use, simply snap on shell.
Protect smart phone from dust, dirt and scratches
Four corner protection and screen protection
Multiple viewing angles thanks to the stand feature
Allows for an easy access to all buttons, camera, speakers
Storge photo, bank card, credit card, business card or money
Lightewight and thin
Automatic magnetic closure
Compatible: Oneplus 7 Pro
Material: PU Leather
Color: As You Chose
1 x Oneplus 7 Pro Wallet Case